With time, all equations have changed. These days no one gets married, unless he or she is well settled professionally and is ready to shoulder the responsibility. As a result, women get married late and they face problems in getting pregnant. Along with age problems, there are issues related with lifestyle which all the more add to the problem of getting pregnant In India, working women lead a stressful life wherein they have to balance their professional and domestic life.
Every woman wants to experience this beautiful gift of getting pregnant and having a baby. It is an extension of your happy family. If you are planning your first child then it is good that you are aware of the important tips which are useful in reducing the complications in your pregnancy thereby helping you have a comfortable period of nine months along with a healthy baby.
Have a Stress-free and Healthy Sexual Life
- It is very important for you to understand that mere sexual intercourse is not important to get pregnant. It is essential that while having intercourse with your partner, you are able to enjoy it with a soothing and calm mind otherwise it interferes with flow of sexual hormones thereby hampering chances of conception.
- You must know your fertile time as that is the best time to conceive. For that you must watch your menstrual periods. You can use an ovulation kit to help you or you can know it by a simple calculation. Your fertile begins just before your ovulating time. This may range from two to three days before your periods.
Maintain a Healthy Body
- You must consult a gynecologist when you are planning a family. This will keep you and your health on the right track.
- Go for a complete checkup if you are unable to conceive despite many intercourses to know the reason.
- Based on the reports, doctor will advise you some tips and medicines which you must follow.
- Do not take any birth control measures as these pills and processes again interfere with the hormone flow.
- Make sure you are not indulged in smoking or drinking or any other drug which can hamper your pregnancy.
- Make sure you eat healthy, stay fit and happy as your physical and emotional well being is important.
- Also maintain a healthy weight to get pregnant.
Follow a Healthy Diet Plan
- Diet plays the most important role in getting pregnant. To be able to conceive a baby and give birth to a healthy child, a mother needs to have a healthy diet and lifestyle.
- Consume a diet which contains minerals, vitamins, carbohydrates and all other nutrients for a balanced meal.
- Consult your doctor to know what all things you need to have in your meal so that you don’t miss on anything essential.
Condition of Your Partner: Sperm Counts
To make sure that you get pregnant, you need to be sure that your partner is healthy and fit because it is a team work and you need to have healthy body and your partner needs to have good sperm count to make it happen. Sperm counts as important as the fertility factor and you must work on it. It is advised that you have the count before planning the pregnancy as it will make the process a lot easier for you. If the sperm count of your partner is normal then there is nothing to worry about but in case it is low then it is important to keep a gap between two consecutive intercourses. It is also required to maintain good health for your partner and to be able to enjoy the intercourse without any tension as this will brighten the chances of pregnancy.
Keep these tips in mind to conceive naturally. The key is to stay healthy and stress-free so that you are able to get pregnant without any problems.
Pregnancy is a wonderful period for a women in her life. It is good to read books during pregnancy for healthy baby. So in this article we tell you which are the best books that.